Bonaire OPTIMA L Series OHL-82
8.2kW(C) / 9.0kW(H)
Features & Benefits
- Industry Leading 7-Year Warranty Our philosophy is to provide our customers with the best quality product. This allows us to offer an industry leading 7 year warranty* on our Optima L-Series range.
- Commitment to Environmental Sustainability One of the biggest milestones in the air conditioner industry has been the introduction of R32. This refrigerant has a global warming impact that is one third lower then previous mainstream refrigerants whilst approximately delivering a 10% power reduction when compared to R22.
- Optional Wi-Fi & Voice Control Operate your L-Series from your Smart Phone or Tablet from inside your home or remotely. Simply download the App, connect to your Wi-Fi and you are ready to go. Once connected theuser friendly App allows you to do as little as turn the unit on or off, or as complex as setting Auto functions and temperature settings.
*Requires the purchase of a Wi-Fi kit at additional costTo enable voice control you must first pair your L-Series to the smart climate App, follow the prompts to connect to your Amazon Alexa™ or Google Home™
*Requires the purchase of a Wi-Fi kit at an additional cost
- Super Quiet: Lower noise operation condition
- A-PAM DC Inverter: A-PAM inverter technology adapts the current waveform to resemble the supply voltages further increasing power efficiencies.
- Long Distance Air Supplying: The furthest air distance is 12 meters.
- Comfortable Sleep: The setting temperature and the indoor noise can be adjusted to a more comfortable level when you set the “sleep mode” during night sleep.
- DIY Auto Mode: Adjust the last fixed operation mode automatically.
- Turbo Mode: Quick cooling or heating
- Auto Restart: Automatic return to previous operation conditions after sudden power blackout
- 24 Hours Timer: Use the timer function to set on to off, or from off to on.
- 2-way Piping Design: The pipe can shoot out both from left or right side.
- Easy Clean Design: The panel is easy to wash and the airflow vents can be detached easily.